At Wilmington Capital Securities, LLC, we respect every individual's right to privacy. Your trust in our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and we understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as our customers would want is a top priority at Wilmington Capital Securities, LLC.
- We safeguard and protect the confidentiality of any information our customers share with us.
- We utilize personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it. For example, we utilize the information you provide us to manage and service your accounts, process your requests and transactions, provide you with information about products and services, or evaluate your financial needs.
- We do not sell personal information to anyone.
We do not reveal customer information to any unaffiliated external organizations unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law. You do not need to request this confidentiality; it is our standard practice. However, in order to serve your needs, we may provide information we gather:
- To comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency or regulator;
- To specialists that perform business operations for us (such as our clearing agent, reputable reference sources for identity verification and risk management, etc.);
- To others only as permitted or required by law (such as in response to a subpoena).
- We select very carefully the outside companies that provide services on our behalf, and restrict the information we provide them to that which is necessary to fulfill their responsibilities or offer a service to you. These companies are prevented by legal agreement from using customer information for their own purposes or selling this information to others.
- We make every effort to keep customer information accurate and current. If you believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you, please let us know immediately.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you, our customer, to any one except as permitted by law.